Facilities Maintenance & Repair Cost Data 2016
RSMeans Facilities Maintenance & Repair Cost Data 2016 is a comprehensive cost estimating reference that addresses all aspects of maintaining a facility, including maintenance and repair, preventive maintenance, general maintenance and complete details about the cost and repair frequencies of thousands of work items. This book provides comprehensive coverage of all aspects of buildings and grounds, from preventive maintenance schedules on large boilers, to replacing fire hydrants, to resurfacing parking lots. Includes:
- Assembly costs arranged in UNIFORMAT II format
- Unit costs for general maintenance include exterior landscape maintenance and interior janitorial cleaning tasks
- All items include bare costs, in-house costs and outside contractor costs
- Data to help improve cost planning and management related to capital expenditure planning, budget and work plan preparation, building condition assessment and life cycle costing
- City cost indexes and location factors for more than 900 locates in the US and Canada
- Updated pricing for labor and materials.